Monday, March 9, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire

It's so hard to think of a nice sentence to start off with my blog post. I can't imagine what will it be next time so I guess I'll just quit blogging here. Just kidding XD. Anyhow, its 12.30am here and I'm still awake blogging. Wokay, back to main topic, the reason I'm still blogging here is to write a short review on a movie that I have watched during the weekend. Let me present you the Slumdog Millionaire.


This is a must watch movie from my point of view because there's like lots of morale in the story that you can learn from there. It is actually about a guy who does not have any high level educations being able to answer all the questions asked in "Who wants to be a millionaire?" show that even doctors, professors and lawyers failed to answer. How is he able to do so? I don't wanna spit out the spoiler so you'll just have to watch it if you wanna know why. Anyhow, its still a movie that won EIGHT oscar awards, right? Oh, there's one more thing that I want to say which is the music in the movie, Paper Planes. Personally, I have heard of this song before and I kinda like it and after I watch that movie, I like it more. :D Here's the song and try listening to it.


In Alexander Dumas' book, "The Three Musketeers", two of the musketeers are called Athos and Porthos. What was the name of the third Musketeer?
A: Aramis
B: Cardinal Richielieu
C: D'Artagnan
D: Planchet

Let's see if any of you can answer the millionaire question correctly without searching thru the net. Lastly, for not forgetting my dear, this post is somehow dedicated to you since you said you are looking forward to it. Take care. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment