Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Three Musketeers In My Life

Owh, I know that this is kinda lame when I used this topic to blog. It all depends on how you define the word Musketeer. To me, a musketeer is a person who plays a very important role in your life apart from your family members. But frankly speaking, this idea somehow comes from the movie "Slumdog Millionaire" that I just watched recently. Anyway, back to the topic, I do have these musketeers accompanying me during my high skul time. For once and for all, I have all three of them. How reminiscing. =)

That's my Yee Yin. You heard that, peeps? That's my Yee Yin. So, anyone thinking of getting her have to pass through me first. And I guess whenever you read this post, you'll be like OMGWTFBBQ and starting to curse me. Well, that doesn't matter niway cause I'm used to it. Oh, and not forgetting bout our deals, you said that when I becomes a millionaire, you'll consider me right? :D But just one small request from me, plys don't come back as a 'bak gu' with Shanghai essence. :P

Hmm, I hope you don't mind when I post this picture up. It has been 2 years since we last met. There were like countless memories for us during our high skul time. Although it has been a very long time, I have not forget about you and still treat you as one of my bestie. :) And for your info, she's Kar Kay.

If you have been following my blog, then you'll know who am I calling dear most of the time in my blog post. So, let me present you my third Musketeer, Wei Cing. Eheheheh. Just look at her pic, that's the only one I got. It doesn't even have me inside too. That shows how cruel her boyfriend is. He doesn't even allow me to take a closed up picture with her. Just kidding. Actually, I had never seen her bf before cause she's in UK now and she knows her bf in UK as well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

All leng lui...*suspect suspect* What have you done in high school? lol~~~maybe you attend an all girl school? =)

Post a Comment