Sunday, March 8, 2009

International Women's Day

Hey, everyone! Its Ko Wei here and since its a fresh start, I hope I won't be doing any emo blog post or post that annoys someone. First of all, I would like to wish all feminines from all over the world today to have a Happy International Women's Day. Although I am not a female, I do understand a lil bout their sacrifices and contribution towards the society. Secondly, for not forgetting your birthday which falls on International Women's Day, I would like to wish you both Happy Birthday, Kit Wai and Kit Wah. Anyway, do you see one common characteristics in the photos below? No wonder they are born to be twins.

Kit Wai

Kit Wah

Since both of you are born on the same day as the International Women's Day, I'm just curious that why both of you ain't females. Don't be angry when both of you ever read this post. :D And lastly, credits to a ghey fren of mine and my dear who supported me to blog and get extra pocket money, thank you Jon and Wei Cing.

No comments:

Post a Comment