Thursday, April 30, 2009

Laziness

Heh, the title speaks everything. I know I've been breaking promises as I said I'll be updating my blog more often but I'm only updating it once in a blue moon. Sorry, peeps but I'll try to update more often since my Year 1 of my Degree course has come to an end. Let's say buhbye to all the assignments and boring lectures for at least three months. Hurrah, I will be enjoying myself during the long holidays but the downside is there are a few more exams left before I can really enjoy myself. Time really flies. Come to think of it, I recalled that when I was in foundation, I have always wanted to graduate as fast as possible. But now, I feel that its happening a little too fast cause I've already completed my Year 1 studies and that means no more honeymoon and lazying around for me anymore. Shux big time though.

Oh, I nearly forget one more important thing that I wanted to say. Happy Belated Birthday, Yung San. You're now officially 20 years old. It means that you can do anything you want from now including those forbidden things. XD And, thanks for inviting me to your party on that day. It really brings back memories when I see the bunch of ex Surians there. Especially that legendary Dicky whom I never seen him after high school.

That's me at the party

That's the birthday girl, Yung San

This is the best picture I can find from your blog although it was not taken during the party. XD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW... a handsome guy ya... Handsome guy, dun act cool liao la.. :-P

Ko Wei said...

LOL..so fast come and read jor ah? Haha..tyty XD

HappyMooMoo said...

Typical Kowei look LOL..

Ko Wei said...

I know I am. Don't be jealous..XD

Post a Comment