Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

Ouch, I'm sorry again, peeps. I know I'm kinda lazy to update my blog and even if I do, it only comes once in a week. Heh, I promise I'll try to update my blog more frequent nowadays since it has come to an end of semester for my studies. So, let's talk about today. For your information, its Good Friday today. It is a special day which is celebrated by Christians around the world. Since I'm not a Christian, I don't really know about the true story behind this celebration. If you really wish to know, just drop me a comment and I'll figure it out for you or just ask around your Christian friends. :P

Amsteel Mills Sdn. Bhd.

On the other hand, I went for the Amsteel's Field Trip today. Although it is Good Friday today, it is not a public holiday for some companies since there aren't much Christians around. It is a very good trip since I learn a lot of stuff there. From there, I get to know how the scrap metals are being manufactured to become steel and the basic principle of life in order to be successful in the future. Thanks to Ankita who made this field trip a success.

Once again, I would like to say Happy Good Friday to all my Christian friends who really celebrated this day. And regarding the field trip photos, I'll upload them as soon as I get them from my friends. :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LIKE THE FIRE BOOM BOOM!! :D:D:D

Ko Wei said...

LOL and the big fat electrode is like a GIANT PEN*S. XD

Post a Comment