Friday, March 27, 2009

Earth Hour

I'm sorry for the lack of updates nowadays. I've been so busy for the past two weeks and I couldn't spare my time to blog about what's happening. And now, I'm back. Thanks to all my friends whom asked me to update my blog and from there I know you peeps read it. Once again, thank you for your support. Okay, now let's see what is happening around the world. Previously, I've come across this Earth Hour and I didn't know that it is such a major event to create awareness towards the public and authorities about the global warming that is happening around the world. And, tomorrow will be the day to show the world that the earth is suffering due to irresponsible acts by humans. But how? It is actually a very easy task. Just by turning off your lights for an hour, you are telling the world about the global warming that is happening and silently casting your vote for the Earth. So, let us show the world by turning off the lights on the 28th of March from 8.30pm to 9.30pm for just for an hour.

United we stand, alone we fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment