Sunday, March 29, 2009

After the Earth Hour

That's one day after the Earth Hour and now I'm blogging about it. Frankly speaking, I was sleeping soundly like a pig when the Earth Hour is going on. So, I didn't know that if my family had turned off the lights yesterday for an hour. Anyway, I did not expect those skyscraper buildings such as Petronas Twin Tower and shopping malls to turn off the lights during that time since its kinda dangerous in my opinion. Moreover, its business that we're talking about right? Cause turning off the lights means no business to be made during that time since all the shops are closed during that one hour. Well, its a good thing that we see people sacrifices money for the sake of the Earth. However, there's some pros and cons from this major event. I'll tell you peeps in my next post because I'm very sleepy now. Sorry, peeps. :D

During the Earth Hour

No comments:

Post a Comment